Peter has been with the firm for over 30 years dealing exclusively with Commercial Litigation matters. Over that time he has acquired a very broad and solid knowledge having dealt with many hundreds of varying type claims acting for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Individuals in both the High Court and County Court.
Peter has many years’ experience with Alternative Dispute Resolution/Mediation work and Advocacy at County Court level dealing with various kinds of applications.
Peter has specific experience in the following:
- Bulk issue debt recovery services that are specifically tailored to meet clients’ needs/requirements;
- General debt recovery work both uncontested and contested;
- Insolvency – Statutory Demands, Bankruptcy/Winding-up Petitions
- Annulment of Bankruptcy Orders;
- Setting aside Court Judgments;
- Applications for Security for Costs;
- Applications for Summary Judgment;
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession claims;
- Building and general contract disputes;
- Dilapidations claims;
- Housing Act possession claims;
- Defended bank mortgage repossession work;
- Enforcement of Court Judgments; and
- Squatter actions.