Our leading corporate team have extensive experience of acting on a wide variety of merger and acquisition projects.
We take a collaborative and practical approach to mergers and acquisitions, working closely with our expert teams from across the firm including banking and securities, corporate finance, employment and commercial real estate.
We focus on structuring deals in the most attractive way for our clients, seeking out issues, opportunities and potential deal-breakers at the earliest opportunity. We are used to negotiating complex contract provisions and working with other professional advisers including banks and accountants to develop a unified strategy designed to achieve your objectives.
Our experience transcends a range of business types and sectors including automotive, leisure, retail, media, technology and recruitment. We also assist clients in the case of business insolvency and have experience of acting for both insolvency practitioners as well as buyers.
Our extensive experience includes advising on the following:
- Confidentiality agreements
- Heads of terms and letters of intent
- Information requests and due diligence reports
- Share and asset purchase agreements
- Purchase price adjustments
- Disclosure letters
- Tax covenants
- Transitional services agreements
- Service contracts
- Warranty and indemnity insurance
- Shareholder agreements
- Articles of Association
- Shareholder and third party loan agreements
- Option agreements and share schemes
To find out how we can help you to achieve your merger and acquisition-related goals, please speak to our expert team as detailed below.