Intellectual property is often one of the most valuable assets any organisation can own. Protecting those assets will be a key element of any businesses’ strategy.
Our expert team have a wide range of experience in relation to the management of Intellectual property and the relevant legislation and regulatory controls. We work in partnership with our clients to offer practical and commercially focused advice regarding both protection and exploitation of their IP.
Where disputes arise, we have the experience required to provide highly effective litigation support, or, where appropriate, to provide the most appropriate form of alternative dispute resolution.
We advise on a wide range of IP related matters, including:
- Digital rights management
- Brand protection
- Domain names
- Confidential information
- Trade secrets
- IP acquisitions and disposals
- Internet related issues
In addition to the above, we regularly work with our clients at a strategic level to manage issues in relation to:
- Identification and audit of IP assets
- Negotiation and drafting of strategic licensing and assignment agreements
- Drafting content agreements
- Advising on joint ventures and mergers
- Structuring IP exploitation arrangements for acquisition and disposal
- Advising on production and distribution agreements
Please contact us to find out more about how we can help you to in relation to the management of your businesses’ intellectual property.