In today’s fast moving commercial world, it is vital to ensure the most effective personal structures are in place to protect your current and future earnings potential.
We have a comprehensive employment support service, designed to support senior executives, partners and consultants working in both the public and private sector.
We are used to working with individuals across a range of services, from advising on new employment contracts, to possible discrimination issues and lodging claims in the Employment Tribunal or Courts.
We are recognised as a leading light in the South East of England for this area of work. Our hard earned reputation is thanks to our practical and partnership based approach to the law.
Our aim is to develop long term relationships with our clients and indeed many our clients have continued to work with us across various roles, geographies and years.
Our comprehensive offering includes support in relation to:
- Advising on employment offers and contracts
- Negotiating director service agreements
- Advising on restrictive covenants, confidentiality obligations and fiduciary duties
- Advising and negotiating bonus and share schemes
- Dealing with equity investment and compensation schemes
- Advising on breach of contract claims and bonus disputes
- Defending disciplinary charges brought against individuals by their employer
- Bringing grievances and advising on possible discrimination issues
- Assisting with appeals, including selection for redundancy or disability and reasonable adjustment issues
- Negotiating severance packages and compromise agreements
- Advising on TUPE transfers and what it means for you
- Advising on and negotiating ‘good leaver’ status for equity owners
- Advising on the enforceability of restrictive covenants
- Lodging claims in the Employment Tribunal or Courts
Get in touch
Want to know more about Employment Law? Get in touch and speak to one of our team.