Between 30 November and 4 December 2020, Resolution is holding an initiative to raise awareness of the work its members do by holding a ‘Good Divorce Week’.Therefore, we are pleased to confirm that new clients will be able to receive 30 minutes of free advice from a family law solicitor at Taylor Walton LLP during these dates.
Resolution is an organisation of family law professionals which aims to promote fair and conciliatory solutions to the issues arising at times of family breakdown. All the solicitors within the family department at Taylor Walton LLP are members of Resolution. We specialise in alternatives to court proceedings and our team includes a mediator, arbitrator and three collaboratively trained solicitors.
Our family solicitors uphold the resolution Code of Practice. The means that we:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgment.
- Use our experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop our knowledge and skills.
- Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in our day-to-day work.
For further details, or to make an initial enquiry, please telephone 01582 765111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘Good Divorce Week’.