There is an exciting opportunity to join our busy and well-respected Residential Conveyancing Department as a Paralegal whilst studying the Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Property Law provided by CLEx. The role offers the opportunity to gain practical experience working closely with a Partner, whilst working towards a recognised qualification.
This role would suit someone who is due to finish their A-Levels this summer. The apprenticeship will begin at the beginning of September 2019 and is anticipated to be for 24 months.
- To prepare and process correspondence and documents using a case management system
- To open new client matters and prepare initial documentation and process necessary checks
- To make and receive telephone calls; liaising with Estate Agents, Clients and other Solicitors, providing progress reports, following up requests and dealing with basic enquiries
- To record relevant financial information against each matter and assist in the preparation of completion statements
- Support the fee earners in post-completion administration and internal file closure procedures
The Legal Apprenticeship would suit someone who:-
- 3 A-Levels – predicted minimum of Grade B or above
- Minimum of 9 GCSE’s - minimum of Grade 6 or above
- Is available for a September 2019 start
- Has a genuine interest in Property Law
- Is enthusiastic, keen to learn and demonstrates the ability to progress
- Demonstrates a natural sense of urgency
- Is able to manage their time effectively and can work effectively to deadlines
- Works well in a team
- Demonstrates competent IT skills
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Derri Nelson, People & Talent Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL.