There is an opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our St Albans Secretarial Team providing transcription service to a number of Solicitors.
You will join a Team of secretaries who receive work from Solicitors based in our Residential Conveyancing, Commercial Real Estate, Private Client and Family departments - please note that there is a heavy bias towards Residential Conveyancing work. Candidates should have experience as a legal secretary in at least one of the practice areas listed - experience in Residential Conveyancing will be a distinct advantage.
- Audio transcription
- Responsibility for the maintenance of an accurate case management database and up-to-date paper correspondence files
- Opening files, preparing paper correspondence files and drafting letters to clients for fee earner approval
- Administrative tasks
Person & Skill Specification:
- Demonstrates fast and accurate typing (min 50wpm)
- Is accurate and pays close attention to detail
- Has a natural sense of urgency and who is self-motivated
- Works well in a team
- Demonstrates a helpful and willing attitude
- Has previous legal secretarial experience
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Stephanie Simon, People & Talent Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL