We are pleased to offer the opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor to join our Corportate and Commercial Team. The role will be split between our Luton and St Albans offices.
The Corporate Solicitor will offer our clients advice on all matters relating to the administration and operation of their company including; company formations, shareholder resolutions and agreements, amendments to share rights, creation of Enterprise Investment Schemes and the re-registration as public or private companies.
The Corporate Solicitor will also be involved in advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships and insolvency.
- Provide expert legal advice in the area of corporate work
- Develop efficient systems to diarise and ensure all key deadlines are met
- Ensure legal knowledge is kept up-to-date and commit to continual self-development
- Run legal matters in an organsied and efficient manner ensuring client document and advice history are recorded in accordance with firm procedures
Person & Skill Specification:
- Qualified Solicitor skilled in this area of legal expertise
- Credible past consistent financial performance
- Calm under pressure
- Demonstrates excellent client service delivery
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Stephanie Simon, People & Talent Partner, email@example.com or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL