We are pleased to offer the opportunity for an experienced Family Solicitor (4/5 years PQE) to join our St Albans office on a long-term temporary basis (maternity leave cover). This long-term temporary position may be considered for a permanent position in the future, but dependent on the Department’s requirements and cannot be guaranteed.
The successful candidate will offer our individual clients expertise in all areas of Family work, including pre and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation, issues involving children and financial matters in relationship breakdowns. Our Family Team specialise in assisting with these wide range of sensitive and complex issues.
- Provide expert legal advice in areas of Family work including, but not limited to, issues around; cohabitation, pre and post nuptial agreements, collaborative law, issues involving children, financial matters in relationship breakdowns and parental responsibility
- Deliver high quality legal advice in the above areas taking into sensitive client priorities and their desired outcomes
- Develop efficient systems to diarise and ensure all key deadlines are met
- Ensure legal knowledge is kept up-to-date and commit to continual self-development
- Run legal matters in an organised and efficient manner ensuring client document and advice history are recorded in accordance with firm procedures
Person & Skill Specification:
- Qualified Solicitor skilled in this area of legal expertise, 4/5 years PQE
- Credible past consistent financial performance
- Calm under pressure
- Demonstrates excellent client service delivery with a sympathetic approach
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Stephanie Simon, People & Talent Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL