Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
About Taylor Walton
Taylor Walton is a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm with offices located in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We provide legal advice and solutions to business owners, FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals.
We organise our legal services by expertise; Commercial Real Estate, Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Employment, Residential Conveyancing, Family and Private Client. Clients may well be supported through their business and private life experiences by a number of our practice areas with many clients engaging our services for many years.
Our reputable success is attributed to the calibre of our people. In the same way that we are committed to provide exceptional quality legal services to our clients, we are committed to fostering an engaging and supportive environment in which to work and develop a rewarding career. We are very proud of our exceptionally high staff retention rate and an average length of service unrivalled within our region.
About the Team
Based in our Luton and St Albans offices, our Commercial Real Estate Team is made up of specialist property lawyers which has led to the Firm gaining a reputation as one of the leading property law firms in the South East.
The size and depth of the Team means that we are able to offer a wide range of property related services such as; investment acquisitions & disposals, investment portfolio management, landlord & tenant matters, leasehold enfranchisement, property finance & security lending and commercial property development.
We advise a range of clients including investors, entrepreneurs, developers, retailers, banks and large corporations.
The values of the Team centre around first-class technical expertise and understanding our client’s goals in order to provide the best possible service quality and also a pragmatic and commercial approach to our client’s needs.
Person & Skill Specification
The role requires someone who:
- Has a genuine interest in property law and demonstrates good academics – previous Paralegal property experience will be a distinct advantage
- Has completed the Legal Practice Course
- Has good organisational skills and is unfazed by a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Has a ‘get things done’ attitude with a natural sense of urgency
- Has a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Works well in a team
- Is reliable
Your Opportunity to Join Our Team
We are looking for a Paralegal to our established and reputable Commercial Real Estate Department based in the St Albans team. Under supervision, the successful applicant will contribute to providing detailed administrative support within a very fast paced environment to a number of busy fee earners. The Paralegal role requires someone who has completed the Legal Practice Course.
Under supervision, the role involves:
- Utilising a case management system to ensure real estate transactions are progressed efficiently and ensuring all aspects are updated within the system
- Providing verbal/email progress reports to the relevant supervising fee earners and clients/other parties involved in the transaction where instructed to do so
- Responsibility for document management – saving key documents electronically and preparing online forms, enclosures and copy documents as necessary during the transaction
How to apply
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Derri Nelson, People & Talent Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL
Strictly no recruitment agencies