About Taylor Walton
Taylor Walton is a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm with offices located in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We provide legal advice and solutions to business owners, FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals.
We organise our legal services by expertise; Commercial Real Estate, Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Employment, Residential Conveyancing, Family and Private Client. Clients may well be supported through their business and private life experiences by a number of our practice areas with many clients engaging our services for many years.
Our reputable success is attributed to the calibre of our people. In the same way that we are committed to provide exceptional quality legal services to our clients, we are committed to fostering an engaging and supportive environment in which to work and develop a rewarding career. We are very proud of our exceptionally high staff retention rate and an average length of service unrivalled within our region.
About the Team
There is an opportunity to join our St Albans office as a full-time Receptionist. This position is highly regarded as the successful candidate is the first point of contact for clients visiting and contacting the Firm. Our Receptionists are ambassadors and therefore must have personal qualities to match that requirement.
Person & Skill Specification
- Has the highest regard for delivering exceptional client service
- Clear and audible speaking voice
- Previous reception/front of house experience would be an advantage
- Able to manage many things at once calmly and confidently
- Works well in a team
- Flexible approach to work and available to cover holiday and sickness absence of Reception team
- Answering telephone calls courteously and efficiently dealing with enquiries
- Managing meeting room bookings and keeping our reception area and meeting rooms tidy – paying particularly close attention to cleaning of communal areas and objects in relation to COVID-19 (e.g. meeting room chairs & door handles)
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post in line with the Firm’s procedure – scanning any incoming documents and keeping a detailed record of documents coming into/going out of the office
- Routine financial duties, including handling petty cash
- Checking, certifying and copying documents to satisfy the Firm’s anti-money laundering requirements
- Dealing courteously with clients and visitors in person and making refreshments where necessary
How to apply
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Derri Nelson, People & Talent Assistant, email@example.com or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL