Residential Conveyancing Solicitors
About Taylor Walton
Taylor Walton is a well-established and highly regarded regional law firm with offices located in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We provide legal advice and solutions to business owners, FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals.
We organise our legal services by expertise; Commercial Real Estate, Corporate & Commercial, Commercial Litigation, Employment, Residential Conveyancing, Family and Private Client. Clients may well be supported through their business and private life experiences by a number of our practice areas with many clients engaging our services for many years.
Our reputable success is attributed to the calibre of our people. In the same way that we are committed to provide exceptional quality legal services to our clients, we are committed to fostering an engaging and supportive environment in which to work and develop a rewarding career. We are very proud of our exceptionally high staff retention rate and an average length of service unrivalled within our region.
About the Team
Based across all of the Firm’s branch offices our reputable Residential Conveyancing team is made up of specialist property lawyers which has led to the Firm gaining a reputation as one of the leading property law firms in the South East.
The size and calibre of the team means that we are able to offer a wide range of complex residential property related services such as transfer of equity, buy to let investments and equity release, in addition to the re-mortgaging buying and selling services.
In recognition of the high standards of the Residential Conveyancing team the Firm has been awarded the Law Society’s CQS (Conveyancing Quality Scheme) award. The focus of the team is to deliver a dedicated, personalised service to our clients whilst providing tailored expert legal advice. Our Residential Conveyancing lawyers have an in-depth knowledge of the local and wider property market which acts as a real advantage for our clients.
Person & Skill Specification
- Dedicated to managing the delivery of the best possible service to clients in a fast paced environment
- Legal technical competence and a commitment to rounded self-development
- Proficient with online systems and able to utilise a complex document management system
- Excellent organisation skills – having efficient systems to manage a busy caseload which will involve diarising to ensure key deadlines and realistic client expectations are met
- Credible past consistent financial performance
- Works well in a team with good communication skills – both internally and externally
- Has the ability to work effectively with clients of different backgrounds, ages and with different requirements
- Commercial acumen – actively contribute to the new business initiatives of the Residential Conveyancing Team
Your Opportunity to Join our Team
We are pleased to offer the opportunity for two candidates of 5 years PQE to join our reputable Residential Conveyancing team. One of these appointments is to be based in the Firm’s Harpenden branch, whilst the office base for the other appointment is flexible (Luton, Harpenden or St Albans), summary below:
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – 5 years PQE – Harpenden
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – 5 years PQE – Luton, Harpenden or St Albans
Acting generally autonomously the successful candidates will need to be able to provide first-class technical expertise on a wide range of property related services whilst being completely au fait with more direct buying and selling services.
Part of the role will involve acting for clients selling and purchasing high value properties and therefore a genuine interest and in-depth knowledge of the local and wider property market will be essential.
Whilst the candidates will be expected to be able process matters independently, they will also be working closely with a Residential Conveyancing Partner so therefore support is always on hand. The complexity of matters will depend on the candidate’s experience and will increase with support and supervision as necessary as experience grows.
How to apply
We would be delighted to hear from you if this role is of interest or if you have any questions. Please do make your application by sending a covering letter and CV addressed to Stephanie Simon, People & Talent Partner, email@example.com or by post to Taylor Walton, 28-44 Alma Street, Luton LU1 2PL