Alex is a Solicitor in Taylor Walton’s Corporate & Commercial team and has experience in advising both public and private companies on various aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganisations and general corporate advisory.
Representative matters include advising:
• Heritage Oil Plc on its US$850 million acquisition of an oil mining lease in Nigeria
• Anson Limited on its £70 million sale to NYSE listed National Oilwell Varco
• Deborah Services Limited on its £48 million sale to Siteserv Plc.
• Coca-Cola and its independent franchisee bottlers on setting up a joint purchasing corporative in India.
• Duxton Asset Management on the acquisition of a 45% stake in the Ambootia Group.
• Discover Leisure Plc on a £21 million listing on AIM.
• the founder of Nanosight Limited on its £15 million sale to Malvern Instruments.
• Liberata UK Limited on the acquisition of Trustmarque Solutions Limited.
Gosschalks; Dickinson Dees, Amarchand & Mangaldas (New Delhi), Moore Blatch
St Joseph’s College, Colombo; Cardiff University; College of Law, London