Jeremy is a Partner and the Head of Taylor Walton’s Corporate team. He originally trained in London, primarily at Bristows and joined Taylor Walton 1996.
Jeremy has substantial experience of corporate work, particularly mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and shareholder agreements. Examples of transactions that Jeremy has led include:
- The acquisition of Pirelli’s “Central Tyre” business by Stapleton’s (Tyre Services) Limited, a subsidiary of Japan’s Itochu Corporation ; and
- The merger of chartered surveyors Brasier Harris with Freeth Melhuish LLP, to create Brasier Freeth LLP
- The disposal of BioAnaLab Limited, a company specialising in drug and vaccine analysis, to NYSE-quoted Millipore Corporation.
Jeremy also heads Taylor Walton’s banking team. Most notably, Jeremy acted for Barclays in its provision of acquisition funding to Digital Marketing Group plc for the £24,000,000 purchase of Cheeze Limited and the Alphanumeric Group.
Jeremy is also the firms Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA).
- The disposal of Helmet Integrated Systems Limited to US defence contractor, Gentex Corporation.
- Acting for investors providing in excess of £2m of investment funding in a digital services company.
- Acting for a banking client in the provision of more than £4m of acquisition finance in connection with the purchase of a Midlands hotel.
- Acting for a property developer client in relation to a multiple property joint venture.