Associate - Solicitor
I am an associate solicitor in our St Albans office, specialising in family law.
I have extensive experience advising clients with a range of private family law matters including divorce, financial claims that arise on divorce, separation and child arrangements such as relocation, including within the UK and internationally. I also have prior experience in children’s care proceedings, civil litigation and private client work which means I have a good understanding of overlapping issues.
I am mindful of the emotional impact family matters can have on my clients and I provide a professional and approachable service to clients. I also adopt a non-confrontational and conciliatory service where possible. I am a passionate, tenacious solicitor who combines these qualities with a calm and measured approach.
In my spare time I act as a governor for a special needs school in Hertfordshire. I am a vice chair of the committee and chair of the Finance & Resources committee. I’m able to draw on my professional and personal skills to help the school on a voluntary basis.
I feel privileged to be act as a governor for the school and to be able to give something back to the local community.
I also enjoy travelling and socialising with family and friends in my spare time.
- All stages of divorce including contested proceedings;
- Financial settlement upon separation and divorce;
- Advice and applications to vary financial orders, including variation or termination of spousal maintenance orders;
- Assisting clients in applying for non-molestation and occupation orders (and defending applications);
- Child arrangement issues, including intractable contact disputes and disputes in relation to important decisions in children’s lives following relationship breakdown;
- Child relocation cases, including acting for parents seeking to relocate both domestically and internationally
- Assisted senior members of the team with highly complex and sensitive children proceedings.