Ethan is a Trainee Solicitor, currently in our Commercial Real Estate department.
Ethan attended the University of Bristol where he gained an Undergraduate – Law (LLB). He then went on to complete the LPC at BPP University (London Holborn).
- Vacation Scheme at Slaughter and May in London
- Participated in a professional mentoring scheme at Macfarlanes in London
- Two mini-pupillages (internships at barristers chambers) at leading commercial chambers in London (Quadrant Chambers and Maitland Chambers)
- Two mini-pupillages at leading criminal chambers in London (3 Temple Gardens and 5 Paper Buildings)
Ethan has been awarded:
- ‘Best Student in Law’ from Redborne Upper School – awarded for achieving the highest overall mark in his school during his A-level Law exams
- ‘Best Student in First-Year’ from University of Bristol Law School – awarded for achieving the highest overall mark in his cohort in his first-year university Law exams
Ethan is a LTA qualified tennis coach. He enjoys lots of sport, especially football and tennis – which he still plays.
He also enjoys being outdoors.