I am a solicitor in our Private Client Department, based in our Harpenden office.
Throughout my time as a Private Client solicitor I have gained experience in a number of areas, such as:
• Wills – ranging from simple to the more complex.
• Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Grant of representation applications
• Estate administration
• Declaration of trusts
• Inheritance tax planning
• Estate administration – assisting executors deal with HMRC, obtain probate to collect in assets for the estate, ensuring liabilities are dealt with, distributing estate to beneficiaries.
• Declaration of trust in relation to property.
Listening to my clients allows me to understand what their needs are before we embark on the legal process. I always ensure I simplify the process making it easy to follow which is vitally important to how I work.
LLB Law Degree
Spending time with my family, and watching and playing football
Joined Taylor Walton in 2022