Corporate & Commercial Law - Partner
Jeremy is a Partner and the Head of Taylor Walton’s Corporate team. He originally trained in London, primarily at Bristows and joined Taylor Walton 1996.
- The acquisition of Pirelli’s “Central Tyre” business by Stapleton’s (Tyre Services) Limited, a subsidiary of Japan’s Itochu Corporation ; and
- The merger of chartered surveyors Brasier Harris with Freeth Melhuish LLP, to create Brasier Freeth LLP
- The disposal of BioAnaLab Limited, a company specialising in drug and vaccine analysis, to NYSE-quoted Millipore Corporation.
Jeremy also heads Taylor Walton’s banking team. Most notably, Jeremy acted for Barclays in its provision of acquisition funding to Digital Marketing Group plc for the £24,000,000 purchase of Cheeze Limited and the Alphanumeric Group.
Jeremy is also the firms Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration (COFA).
- The disposal of Helmet Integrated Systems Limited to US defence contractor, Gentex Corporation.
- Acting for investors providing in excess of £2m of investment funding in a digital services company.
- Acting for a banking client in the provision of more than £4m of acquisition finance in connection with the purchase of a Midlands hotel.
- Acting for a property developer client in relation to a multiple property joint venture.
Horse racing, overseas travel (particularly when it involves horse racing!), Liverpool Football Club and gardening.