Corporate & Commercial Law - Partner
Mike advises on corporate and banking transactions and commercial projects. He has held office as a non-executive director of a listed UK company and as a member of an industry committee lobbying government on eCommerce.
Mike oversees a commercial team advising on a broad range of business-to-business and consumer contracts, involving both public and private bodies and institutions, with many projects having an international element.
Recent work incudes:
- Simultaneous acquisition of companies in UK, US, China, Germany and Japan
- Acquisition of a division of a leading French vehicle manufacturer
- Sale of a virtual technology leader to a FTSE 100 company
- Several substantial pre-pack acquisitions from administrators
- Sale of leading US and German beverage brands to a leading UK brewery
Hiking, mountain biking, golf and writing.