Family Solicitors in Luton
Our family lawyers have been selected for their expertise in family legal issues and their sensitivity when dealing with client welfare and interests.
- We cover a wide range of family law issues.
- Offering services tailored to your needs and budget
About Family Solicitors in Luton
Our Luton-based family solicitors offer advice and legal services on a wide range of family legal matters, including:
- Separation of Unmarried Couples
- Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Child Law, including Child Custody Arrangements and Child Maintenance
- Child Custody Rights, including Grandparents Rights and Fathers Rights
To discuss your case in confidence with one of our Luton family law solicitors, please call our office on 01582 731161 or email us, and our lawyers will be happy to assist you.
Taylor Walton Solicitors
28 – 44 Alma Street
Fax: 01582 457900
Some resources for Family Solicitors in Luton
- Luton Borough Council’s Family Information Service (FIS) – Provides information, advice and access to further resources for parents, guardians, support workers and carers of young people up to the age of 20 years.
- Luton Borough Council’s Children and Family Services – A list of services Luton Council provides for families and children, which includes information for adoption and fostering, support for young carers and guidance for children with disabilities and learning difficulties.
- Luton Justice Centre – Courthouse that deals with family legal cases relating to adoption, children maintenance and custody arrangements, domestic violence and forced marriage and FGM.
- Luton and South Bedfordshire Magistrate’s Court and Family Court – Family courthouse that hears cases relating to children, domestic violence and adoption.
- Bedford County Court & Family Court – Court house that addresses cases related to divorce, children, domestic violence, social security and more.
- Luton All Women’s Centre – Run by women for women, the All Women’s Centre is a charity that offers advice and support services for vulnerable women going through domestic abuse, violence, coercion, harmful practices and sexual exploitation.
- Women’s Aid in Luton – Voluntary organisation supporting women and children who are victims are domestic abuse.
Contact Taylor Walton's Family Solicitors in Luton today
Our team of family lawyers are ready to help take care of your family’s legal needs. We advise families, couples and individuals with complete confidentiality, and will let you know our service structure and fees, so that you can feel confident that there will be no hidden or nasty costs later. Give our office a call on 01582 731161 or use the contact form below so that one of our solicitors can get in touch.